The not-famous smartphone manufacturers like to change their parts supplier to make sure shipment,like using different LCD on same model.So when user want to repair/replace their broken screen,they had to flash special ROM to install right driver.
We take Doogee DG550 Screen as an example.
Here are simple steps for flashing ROM:
1. Install “install.bat” from the driver () on your PC like the picture;
2. Run “flash_tool.exe” from (),Set the flash tool like the follwing picture ,
3. choose “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt” from ROM (https://mega.nz/#!8kxUnaiS!LitxsQCXB6rEyD__I-jJ9i5nDbKHLdTsGNO2PGGx9g8 )
4. Click “Download” Button, then put the battery in your dg550, connect it to PC by usb cable.
5. The PC will recognise doogee dg550 to install driver in Step 1, then red bar will show until downloading ok in several minutes. Then restart the phone and wait few minutes to enter new OS.