In order to ensure shipments, small smartphone manufacturer like Doogee change their model’s part frequently. If the user want to repair their physical-damaged phone, they had to flash the corresponding ROM to install right driver to make the part work.
CellphoneMIC takes y100 pro screen as an example. When the lcd screen can not work well in the old phone,it means flashing ROM is needed.
Here are simple steps for flashing ROM:
1. Run “install.bat” from the driver () on your PC like the picture;
2. Run “flash_tool.exe” from (
3. choose “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt” from ROM (New version:https://mega.nz/#!popByDBb!wu4loqpxNIf0TjjFvkNcgLxqnztcLUFi1iV5ZSx-3eI )
or (Old version:https://mega.nz/#!9hJCWDIC!nPhXeiRLElI04HElp4jyUZDVJjyaFWplhkx9DVDZMEk ),choose”Firmware Upgrade”
4. Click “Download” Button, then put the battery in your y100 pro, connect it to PC by usb cable.
5. Your PC will recognise y100 pro to install driver in Step 1, then red bar will show until downloading ok in several minutes. Then restart the phone and wait few minutes to enter new OS.